Roof Moss RemovalBack to services
Kill moss on your roof
ROTban is the superior choice for lasting roof moss removal in Greater Vancouver, the Lower Mainland, and the Fraser Valley, especially when compared to power washing or labour oriented cleaning. ROTban returns your roof to its original clean splendor and prevents future moss growth as it sticks tenaciously to your roofing product’s cells, and re-activates each time it rains. We know from experience that it continues to work, controlling moss and algae on your roof, for at least four years. Having your roof moss free not only improves the aesthetics of your home or building, but extends the life of your roof. And because we don’t use a pressure washer or use any damaging tools at all, there is no risk of damaging your shingles or roofing material when we apply the ROTban treatment. ROTban roof moss removal can be used on a variety of roofing materials, including cedar or asphalt roof shingles, concrete, tar & gravel or flat roofs.
Read more about each roof type:
Freedom from Roof Moss
ROTban’s Moss Removal Service is gentle and long lasting, monitored freedom from roof moss.
- It’s gently sprayed on
- Moss shrivels and turns to mud by itself in the weather
- We come back in 6 months and ensure that it has completely sterilized the roof
- We completely stand behind our Four-Year Moss Free Warranty
- Included is a 6-month gutter flow warranty
We do not…
- Scrape off or remove moss unless it is specifically included in the quote. Engineers don’t recommend that – roofing is more fragile than it seems.
- Endanger the environment or the health of garden plants, animals or people.
- Collect through our employees – our customers can pay remotely.
- Require you to be home – people are busy!
- Break Worksafe rules or any government standards, including tax laws.
We service the entire lower mainland:
- North Vancouver
- West Vancouver
- New Westminster
- Maple Ridge
- Pitt Meadows