About ROTban Ultra Cleaning Services
ROTban is a family business
Gregg McBurnie, Operations
Cindy McBurnie, Administration
ROTban is unique!
Our service removes stains and filth from all exterior surfaces, protecting them from rot.
- is applied gently
- works repeatedly for years with each rainfall
- keeps sterilizing spores to stop re-colonization
- is applied, Warranted and monitored by its manufacturer, ROTban Ultra Cleaning Corp
A bit more about why you choose ROTban
- ROTban is not a pesticide which is harmful to animals, an insecticide, which is harmful to insects, or even a herbicide, which is harmful to plants. It is a fungicide, a gentle form of control targeted for simple organisms. The ROTban Revolution uses science to ultra-clean and prevent dirt, stains, and deterioration. Moss, mold, mildew, fungus and algae are sterilized and unable to feed or reproduce for years.
- Fungal and algae spores, including mold, lichen and other microbes circulate in the environment, looking for good growing conditions. Warmth, shade and moisture and a food source are needed.
- The food source tends to be impurities that land on building products from the environment. Soon, however, the exterior area suffers under the proliferation of these growths and their secretions, which not only look bad, but start breaking down the protective surfaces of the material.
ROTban has renown clients and provide services in Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley
- We provide service in Hope, Chilliwack, Abbotsford, Maple Ridge, Pitt Meadows, Langley, Surrey, Delta, New Westminster, Burnaby, Vancouver, North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Horseshoe Bay and beyond. Our average clients are homeowners in these areas. Some of our large clients include the cities of Langley and Burnaby, the massive Metro Vancouver Corp., and the Fraser Health Authority.
General Warranty Policy
ROTban Ultra Cleaning Corp warrants that we will have performed all the work in our Agreement with you, the Customer. We will have complied with building codes, bylaws, Worksafe BC regulations and Roofing Institute of B.C. standards. We supply our customers with proofs of fulfillments on request. We will have performed all aspects of the work stated in our agreement. Quality workmanship is a hallmark of our success in this industry. Our quality management program involves all our employees, in a team effort. We are passionate about our Warranties, and dedicated to fulfilment of them.
Your Warranty comes into effect from the date of completion of our services, and should be kept with a copy of our Agreement or Contract, marked Paid. We keep Customer Warranty Records. All Warranties are Transferrable.
Your Warranty periods may be different for different services. The length of Warranty is stated on our original offer. If the offer or contract states a different length of Warrantee than what’s stated here, the length on the offer or contract will prevail.